Thursday, February 26, 2009

About the shop

I have a small shop and intend it to stay that way. Quality dictates it, and, after all, quality is my main concern. Because of this, it is necessary to book appointments well in advance. A deposit is required for guaranteed scheduling. Detailed photo's are taken of each bike during the restoration process. These are for you; and accompany our itemized, semi monthly billings. Billing is done on a time-spent basis, plus parts and materials. As always, quality work takes time and time is money. But, with our experience comes efficiency and lots of organization, all to your benefit. At Vintage Italian Restoration you will get the most for every dollar spent when you're seeking perfection.

We specialize in restoring:
Aermacchi
Benelli
Bianchi
Ducati
Ferrari
Franco Morini
Gillera
Laverda
Maserati
Minarelli
Mival
Mondial
Motobi
Motoguzzi
MV Agusta
Parilla
and more..

4 comments:

  1. hey nice blog, remember to visit my blog at System Restoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugo:
    Felicitaciones por el blog. Y felicitaciones por la calidad de tus trabajos.

    Hugo,
    Congrats on the blog, and on the quality of the restored bikes. They are amazing to the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty awesome, I have been thinking about the antique restoration shops here in Glendale, AZ, and I think that it would be awesome to get my bike running again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugo- shame on you for selling me bad parts and keeping my $160 after I returned them to you.

    ReplyDelete